Popular Posts

Thursday 31 March 2011

AVON glimmerstick diamonds eye liner and my views

Hello all u beautiful ladies !!

I know how refreshing this morning has been after a victory last night................. the whole country was blue.........! So Was I.

Here are my views on the eye pencils(with shimmer) by AVON.
From the choice of 4 colors I opted to buy 2 my fav blue(Twilight Sparkle) and green (Emerald Glow).

And of course I wore the Blue one to support my team {I could have never worn Green yesterday ... ;)}
Blue is cool 
I might not have applied it properly as I needed to rush for work
The shade Blue is quite fun and vibrant where as Green seemed quite dull (see the swatches above). It comes in a glide on pen format hence applying is easy, and it glides on well. The shimmer particles are very strong and would shine all day long. The liner won't smudge as the company has suggested. Despite being a shimmer full eye pencil I can wear it any day of time and it won't look too loud.

I am pretty pleased with the eye pencils specially when it came with 2 complementary nail paints too. BUt the offer was open for their 3rd brochure only and now is over.
Its actually not diamonds but tiny shimmer particles
My choice of complementary nail paint

One pencil will now cost you Rs. 249/- (I bought this at Rs.189/- + 1 nail pain with every eye pencil) as a Woman's day offer and AVON's 125 years celebration in march. You can still try for a good bargain

I am giving it 4/5 (1 mark retained for the effort you will need to put in to get rid of the shimmer particles completely before going to bed)

I would repurchase it but only the Blue one for its true color and shimmer but you can choose from Forever green BLACK, GREEN, BLUE & SMOKY GREY.

1 comment:

  1. Deepa, the blue glimmer stick looks gorgeous.
    Do visit my blog at zestfulnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete