Popular Posts

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Dove shampoo range- Intense Repair and my experience

Hello readers,

U know I have very long and lustrous mane and I love to keep them open and straight as my fav look.

But for past many months they were looking dull, rough and shine less. Limit was when I ws getting staringhtning done in my beauty store and a lady waiting for her turn simply and rather coldly said." your hair look so dull.... cut them short". And I was like...........!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. how dare she ??????????? But then I realized that she was right.
We people living in big metro cities, consume pollution, free radicles and a lot other harm full things that not only effects our skin but also our hair.

So it was time to take action and I decided to try DOVE Intense Repair shampoo+ conditioner.


It was my 5th hair wash with the therapy and I must tell u how happy I am.

My hair are gaining back their shine and softness and look so much manageable than ever before.
The results will be visible from the first wash I must tell you. It wiull surely help you recover the beauty lost in your hair and  their strength.

Will put more later with more pics.

The range comes in sleek, white packaging and features five shampoos and conditioners designed to care for different types and levels of damage - Intensive Repair, Colour Care, Dry Repair, Heat Defence and Daily Moisture - as well as two Daily Treatment Conditioners and a Heat Defence Mist.


Give it a try and post your feedbacks



No comments:

Post a Comment