Popular Posts

Thursday 7 April 2011

hello beautiful world

Hey every one!

I know I keep my postings a way to less but you know its all about the quality of posts that bothers me a lot.

I am always bothered to tell my readers that will make them look gorgeous instead of looking just pretty.

So have I ever told you that my fav lipstick brand is.................... MAYBELLINE NEWYORK.
Yes, I love the shades and range they have and moreover they offer you the best in every make up stuff.
Mouse Matt foundations, gel eyeliners, mouse blushes, mascara, nail paints, etc etc etc. everything come with a satisfaction guarantee. And I am using the MNY products for may be more than 7 years now. And nothing can beat the happiness their products have given me.

Tomorrow I am going to review my one of the very fav product that MNY Mouse blush so stay tuned because after reading the reviews you would certainly throw away all you blushes.




Happy Friday.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment